InfoTech

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another importance of SMS.

Many wonder, why things are getting harder in marriages. Well this is a yardstick for having full information about ones partners.

Between men, jokes about cheating are unfortunately quite common and accepted. I know that the moment a woman comes into the room, the jokes will be interrupted and another type of "man talk" will replace it, such as football talk.

However, having come from a family where my father cheated on my mother, I know the sad truth behind those jokes. For every 10 men that laugh out loud, there is 1 man to whom those jokes bring memories of sadness and pain.

It's been several, and even though at times I fantasized about facing, hitting, or stop talking to my father, I've eventually learned to forgive him and let him live his last years in peace (I'm pretty sure that the time I didn't speak to him was considered a punishment by him). Nevertheless, I do know how painful cheating can be and how far its consequences can go (the "nothing will happen" mentality is such a myth).

That's why I support all types of SMS text spy applications when they are used to stop or catch cheaters. And yes, I know that some women cheat as well, but for better or for worse, my personal experience has focused me on stopping cheating husbands.

My favorite SMS text spy application is mobile spy software. This is a type of software that can be installed on a mobile phone and allows you to monitor how it is used. This software offers several features, but the most efficient one is its SMS text spy feature, since it allows you to read every text message that your husband sends or receives. I find it more useful for anti-cheating purposes than call identification. After all, a number alone doesn't tell you much, other that your husband spoke with that person. What he texts her, on the other hand, can tell you much, starting with the level of familiarity alone.

Then there's another factor. A person that cheats doesn't like to speak a lot. Why? Because the call may arrive at a time where it can be inconvenient (for the cheater, or course). In those cases, he can't just say "hey, I'm with my wife, I'll call you back," can he? But he can silently send a text message saying that.

With a SMS text spy feature, you can read these messages as clear as if you were listening to them. But what if the husband erases them? No problem, SMS text spy applications let you read the messages even if erased, so for once, the fear is on him, not you.


Gold.